Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween





I always have mixed feelings about Halloween. I think it is so fun to dress up in costume and pretend to be something or someone else....and of course, I love candy! However, I hate it when people dress up in gory outfits meant to scare children. In fact, those costumes and decorations give me the creeps, too. So, I hope we will always be able to find a Christian event to attend and enjoy the candy and costumes in a safe place. This year, we enjoyed a fun evening at our church's Fall Fest. Nathaniel dressed up and squeaked like a mouse all evening. He enjoyed the bounce house, the fishing game, trunk-or-treating, doing crafts, and a bean bag toss. Josiah enjoyed watching the festivities and sleeping, too. We all had a great time. Isn't Nathaniel a cute little mousey?! Here's a few photos from our fun night.

No comments: