Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boys' Rooms






Last week I finally had a couple hours to myself to work on the boys' rooms decor. I bought items, paints, canvas, etc. quite some time ago and it has just been waiting for me to work at it.
I painted 3 animal paintings for Josiah's room, which match the "Africa" type decor I planned for his room. I love how they turned out! I am so excited about the bright happy room he has now!
I ordered photos of cars, trucks, planes, trains, boats, etc. for Nathaniel's room. Many of the photos have family members in them. There are also a couple pictures Nat painted and I framed. His room is transportation themed and he loves it!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Very cute Sara! I just love those paintings. You are very talented.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous art! Great job! I bed they love their rooms! Awesome skills ;)

TSNJ said...

Thanks for compliments...my favorite work of art was sleeping in the bed while I took the pictures. He's so precious, that boy!!