

I have just read two SUPER books. They are totally unrelated, and it took me a couple months to read them little by little, but both books are well-worth anyone's time.
The first one, Don't Make Me Count to Three by Ginger Plowman, was a great resource of ideas and scripture to help with Godly parenting. I love this lady and her truthful, insightful, love of God's word and love for children. I really think all parents and "pre-parents" should read this book!
The second one, I Dared to Call Him Father, by Bilquis Sheikh, is the autobiography of a Muslim woman who became a Christian, even at the risk of her life and her family's well-being. She is so amazing and in love with Jesus Christ. It was very encouraging, engaging, and pretty simple quick reading.
These books have been my companions and encouragement during a dry lonely spell in life here. Odd, I sound like I am on Reading Rainbow, come on now, everybody say it..."but you don't have to take my word for it!"
No comments:
Post a Comment